Friday, November 28, 2008

Faded Glory


It's been a hectic week. Well, couple of weeks - I turned 40 which was great fun - my husband threw a party for me in the local tennis club, complete with 80s playlist and lots of food. It wsa brilliant. I have spent most of the month of November doing Nanowrimo ( I am hopefully going to finish today, I have less than three thousand words to go, however everyone is choosing today to drive me slowly insane and constantly ask me dumb questions...so we'll see.)

I'm busy editing a poetry anthology which also looks like it's going to need some TLC over the next week; and on top of all that is the usual work/life stuff. Oh and Yule/Christmas - which is madness in itself.
Still, it's nice to be busy; I hope to take the camera out over the weekend as we're going to Top Gear at the RDS on Sunday.
There's a great new photography exhibition on at the moment in Stoneybatter at the Joinery - Giita Hammond which we're going to the following Sunday; it opened last night. Really looking forward to it, it's "Vanishing Landscapes" and is centred around the vanishing glaciers of Iceland.

No comments:

Photos on Flickr

GerCMByrne. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Fotodigg!

Vote for this blog........

vote in the 2008 Photoblog Awards

Cool Photo Blogs

coolphotoblogs.commy profile

Sunset at Thurso

Sunset at Thurso
From the Pier, Thurso Harbour

Stranraer; gateway to Scotland

Stranraer; gateway to Scotland
Sunset after Rain; Stranraer, Scotland

Warm Yellow

Warm Yellow
Spring brings new Flowers

Spring In Dublin

Spring In Dublin
Swans enjoy March sunshine

Sunset on the Curragh

Sunset on the Curragh

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner